Popular posts from this blog
THE STORY: Reveling the Narrative of the Film
It is time for me to explain the idea that I have settled in for the movie opening. After the long and exhausting process of brainstorming what to do, something that leaves the audience wanting more and creates a sense of mystery I decided to add a Snapchat editing filter of bubbles and visual illusions to convey a contrast between reality and fantasy. To make it dynamic, I will include a fast-forward and a flashback consequently to each other by only depicting the main character but at three different stages of his life: adulthood; childhood; and adolescence. This movement in time back and forward will add action, confusion, mystery, and overall dynamic to the film opening. NARRATOR I made the decision to have a narrator voice-over to add a sense of deeper meaning to the life of the main character, and to the occurrences in his life; as well as to invoke reflection through the young and immature voice of the speaker talking about insightful topics. INSPIRATION The idea prev...
Credentials?
I wanted to save up as much time as possible for the actual scenes of the film being portrayed in the opening, therefore I came up with this idea to use as a credentials introduction for the film in a more dynamic, interesting, but quick manner. The name of the company producing the movie will be called "ONE Cascades Studios" which I choose this to play with the concept of having videos start with the typical 3-2-1... and it will be presented this way: The film starts and all we can see is a complete black background with a plain white domino piece standing centered in the frame On the top of the piece three dots appear Then on the bottom two dots appear Below the domino the phrase "ONE Cascades Studios" appears in the frame centered. That's all I've got for the introduction so far... Stay tuned and don't be doomed!
Comments
Post a Comment