Inspiration Strikes

I used to believe inspiration came from all kinds of sources around the daily objects we touch, to the daily elements we see, and all things that are captured by our senses. But now that I need inspiration to guide me in the process of starting my film opening project... Mr. Inspiration seems to be H-I-D-I-N-G. Perfect timing, am I right?! But well if life gives you lemons make lemonade... and life gave me the internet so I spent a whole afternoon researching famous productions and figuring out what genre was my piece going to be. The following video Top Film Openings was extremely helpful in providing me a initial idea on what I should look out for in my project to have:

  • hook
  • innovative
  • appealing to target audience
  • interesting angles/shots
  • quality image

I decided to follow my own taste and found inspiration in my favorite movies for the genre science fiction and drama. Keep tuned and don't be doomed!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Main Characters

Storyboard #2

Purpose