Storyboard #2

Since I had already decided on what the introduction of the film was going to be like,
I began working on a storyboard to visualize the evolution of the film and to help me remember all the details of my though process to follow up on it more accurately.

These drafts of my storyboard are still raw and do not have included the types of angles, shots, or camera movements yet because I am still trying to figure out how am I going to want to present it. However I had some thoughts on this:

                    *For the first shot I want the domino centered on the frame for it to be the main focus for the viewer and I want it to look two dimensional only.
                    *For the domino effect I want the camera movement to be hand held kind of shaky and from a dutch angle; following the fall of the the pieces and edit this part to be in slower motion than the original effect.
                    *I want a tilt downward for camera movement at the end of the domino effect followed by a brief pause to zoom in into the last fallen piece.
                    *Finally, I would have the camera zoom in into one of the black dots of the domino and use this as a translation to the establishing shot of film. Afterwards the black would zoom out from a bicycle's wheel.

                                               
That will be my first official storyboard draft for the film opening... want to see more? 
Keep tuned and don't be doomed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Main Characters

Purpose