Intro to Main Characters

Good news!!! after a long brainstorming session in company with some friends and me pitching various ideas for the film opening... I have already developed the complete idea of what it is that I will be doing for this project. However, before explaining the plot and everything else to its complexity to my readers, I have decided to do it through segments to reveal each feature of the idea properly and make it easier for the public to comprehend. I will begin in this post, in which I will illustrate my main characters that will be portrayed in the film. First I will provide examples of I would want or have imagined the person to look like; and then I will demonstrate the chosen candidate, his/hers background history and importance in the film.

CHARACTER #1 & 2
    Image result for latino boysImage result for latino boys
  • tanned skin: Latino background
  • average height
  • skinny
  • simplistic look
  • short/ messy hair
  • audacious
  • rebel
  • kindhearted
  • young: 8-11 years old
Image result for mexican boysImage result for mexican boys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard #2

THE STORY: Reveling the Narrative of the Film